Deal with them.
This is my year. This is my list.
- Get a grip on the yoyo dieting.
- Instead of focusing on losing a set number of pounds, I need to focus on when I get to a better weight, I do something I've never done before. There's a 5k coming up on May 18th. That gives me over 3 months to prepare and I have no excuse why I won't be able to do it.
- Be accountable for what I put in my mouth. So what I ate a Whopper Combo. Just have to kill it at the gym the next day. Easy!
- Stop focusing on things I don't like about myself and put the focus on the things I do like.
- Be around people that have traits that I have or want in myself. No self doubting people.
- Let go of things from the past. I've moved on from a very negative subject, but it still lurks in the back ground. I need to discover what is truly going to push me beyond and forgive.
- Adopt a more open mind. I will admit I can be very close minded.
- Learn about and teach my children empathy. Yes I'm empathetic, but my insecurities stop me from doing good things out of empathy. Does that make sense?
- Break out of my shell and be crazy. A good crazy.
- Walk with my head held high. I always walk with my head down and avoid eye contact.
- Be a better mom. One that is not so easily irritated.
- Enjoy my children more.
I'm sure I'll be making revisions to this and adding more, but I'm happy to finally have some of these goals written down.