Tuesday 5 February 2013

List! I'm ready to tackle you! RECOVERED



EDIT: I posted this yesterday and accidentally deleted it and with some help from here I was able to recover it. PHEW!!

In my previous entry I made my list of 2013 goals.  After some posting on Facebook today and in talking with some friends, we've found a somewhat more exciting 5k run. I'm so excited about it that I could scream! Detroit, May 11.

It is an event called Color Me Rad.  You start the race all nice and clean and cross the finish line looking like Rainbow Brite. How exciting! It's going to be a fabulous day for sure. Registration hasn't opened yet, but once it does, I'm all in!

We do have to cross the border to attend this as there's nothing around my area like this as of yet, but I can see it coming around here soon.

Watch this video and tell me it doesn't look like a ton of fun:


More event information here and other cities hosting: Color Me Rad


No comments:

Post a Comment